Any fleet with its own operated fuel stations requires thorough management capabilities from the pump to the head office. The FMT offers complete site automation for both attended and unattended sites. It controls dispensers, tanks, and fueling trucks using ruggedized controllers and field-proven PumpMaticTM software. FMT includes the Fleet Head Office (FHO), a powerful management tool, portal, and payment authorization server
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Selection of robust controllers for site automation and fueling authorization
- Fully scalable – from a single site with a dozen vehicles to hundreds of sites with 50,000 vehicles
- Versatile fueling authorization methods: cards, tags, MiFare, user codes, employee cards, and RFID vehicle identification
- Supports fleet and third-party issued payment means with two-stage authorization option
- Flexible deployment – any fixed or mobile site architecture, type of dispensers, TLGs, and other equipment
- Generates customized periodic reports for accounting, budgeting, and operations management
- Field-proven in severe weather and harsh environments such as mines, airports, and extreme climates
Reduces fuel and operational costs, losses, and ensures optimal fuel distribution
- Comprehensive fuel management, including inventories, tank levels, and deliveries
- Automated operations with real-time insight on station, fleet, and fuel status
- Complete control of fuel usage while reducing fuel expenses, misuse, and losses
- Sends alerts on unusual behavior and fuel consumption
- Flexible and scalable deployment, as well as straightforward interfaces with third-party applications
A flexible business model - a solution sale or ‘automation as a service’ with onsite presence
FMT manages fuel inventory at multiple sites and provides critical alerts on fuel levels, leaks, overfills, required deliveries, and other events. In conjunction with FuelMatic, fleets can use automatic vehicle identification for fueling, or use ID Matic payment terminals to support various payment methods.
Fore Court Controller, which practically is the CPU of the Automation, provides communication between tank and RFID Vehicle Identification, along with the pump attendant and Customer Identification system, with the software written in it.
Fuelmatic Nano Tag
Fuelmatic Nano Tag is an innovative passive RFID vehicle identification tag, that does not require ring antennas around the fuel inlet. Containing an RFID chip and antenna in one compact unit, it includes sophisticated patented security mechanisms and data encryption.
The Fuelmatic Tag is a high runner vehicle identification device for heavy vehicles, with a patented removal protection mechanism as well as a variety of ring types to fit any vehicle and fuel inlet.
RFID Matic Master
RFID Matic Master completely covers the forecourt with components of Fuelmatic, securely forwarding the data to the Station Controller. Its mesh topology, robust and reliable network, ensures the highest availability and strong resistance to interferences.
D Matic is a complementary, cost effective, compact contactless tag/card reader installed directly onto the dispenser for both attended and unattended activities. ID Matic supports ISO-14443 (MiFare) Tags with optional NFC add-on.
An optional compact transmitter that connects to the vehicle’s on-board computer. The collected data includes odometer and engine hour readings, fuel consumption, driver behavior and diagnostic error codes.
Nano Nozzle Reader
Nano Nozzle Reader reads RFID tags of TMRT using contactless technology. It uploads the encrypted data over wireless mesh network to the station’s automation systems for refueling authorization.
From the most innovative tank gauging systems in the world to the most reliable and accurate automated fuel control systems, TankMatic System offers the most comprehensive solution on the market for knowing exactly how much fuel you have and where it is going.